Assistant Manager, Loans and Credit Operations
Reporting to the Section Head, you will be responsible for providing proper guidance and support to subordinates in relating to issuance of Legal Instruction and loan drawdown as well as defining action task, review and control the progress of any special assignment.
- Assist the Section Head to direct the examination of the loan documentation including standard and non-standard document such as Chattel Mortgage, Floating Charge, Debenture and Loan Agreement etc before granting the loan or loan commitment to ensure its adequacy, completeness and in good order.
- Handle non-mortgage related application from business unit such as Cross Border Loan, Premium Finance, Government Scheme Loan and FXMT etc
- Review /approve /authorize the application/transactions including mortgage execution, credit line distribution, Bank Guarantee/Bond application and other products application etc.
- Handle the enquiry from Relationship Manager, Solicitor Firm or other departments in relation to the transaction or other operational issues.
- Authorize the G/L entries for all kinds of fee collection and perform the daily reconciliation of G/L batch.
- Take up any assignments from supervisor/manager.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
University graduate major in Banking or Finance is preferred
With 5 years' experience in loans operations preferably at supervisory level
Basic knowledge of banking products and accounting principles
Good interpersonal, communication skills and PC skills
Adaptable to changes, willing to work overtime
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.