Assistant Manager, Loan Management Unit, Asia Pacific Risk - Global Risk
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 29 Nov 17 2017-11-29
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Loan Management Unit, Asia Pacific Risk.
In this role, you will
- Loan Management Unit is a frontline customer contact department within Wholesale Credit and Market Risk which offers enhanced management oversight and support to business for relationships showing signs of sustained or continued deterioration in credit quality, and also assumes responsibility for managing relationships requiring extensive and close control where the Banks lending is at risk. The regional team provides regional counterparty credit risk support, approval and coordination and oversight for all HSBC Asia Pacific sites for a portfolio of customers showing signs of sustained or continued deterioration in credit quality.
- Role holder is responsible for risk and administrative support to the region and Hong Kong team to achieve the team’s objectives.
- In carrying out the responsibilities, they will be required to.
- Assist in the collection, ensure data accuracy and provide timely and accurate analysis of management information.
- Lead certain specified projects and activities, for example Business Continuity Plan, Business Information Risk Officer, Business Risk and Control Management support, of moderate scope when appropriate.
- Secretarial assistance to senior executives in daily work
- Administrative support
- Scheduling of appointments and coordination of meeting and travel arrangement
- Assist in the collection and analysis of management information
- Automate and streamline the workflow processes on current deliverables
- Organise and prepare deliverables Loan Management Unit related topics for key reports, papers, et cetera.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Require a solid experience in secretarial or administrative roles
- Proven track record in serving senior executives
- Require strong analytical ability and understanding about the subject matter and be able to identify areas of concern for line managers attention within Loan Management Unit
- Require excellent technical skills in analysis and data mining
- Good understanding of the risk and accounting associated with the full set of HSBCs products and services
- Good understanding of HSBC overall business dynamics and culture
- Good understanding of regulatory developments and supervisory practices
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A3L1
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited