Assistant Manager, Loan Documentation (Syndication Loan Agency)
Reporting to the Loan Documentation Section Head and Team Leader, the right candidate will handle mainly the Syndication Agency and Participation documentation handling, collateral and covenants compliance monitoring (together with non-standard documents related to commercial banking facilities) and ensure adherence to the bank's guidelines and policies and regulatory requirements.
- Review draft documents related to Syndication Agency (Facility Agent and/ or Security Agent) / Syndication Participants roles and Commercial Financing
- Liaise with in-house/external legal counsels for the completeness of documents
- Follow up on any revised draft agreements or changes in the structure of transaction to ensure compliance from an administrative/ operational point of view
- Ensure the compliance of Condition Precedent and all required documents and collaterals are proper and well received
- Prompt receipt and prompt distribution of certificates, information, financial statements and other information as required in documentation upon handling Syndication Agency cases
- Lodge/ Safe-keep physical documents in vault and maintain related movement sheets (withdrawal and/ or release of any document requires the appropriate authorizations)
- Handle general correspondence: requests, reports, confirmations, waivers, consents and compliance for Syndication Agency
- Inform the participating banks regarding progress of the project time to time as per clause of facility agreement
- Monitor and follow up covenants to ensure the clients duly fulfilled in accordance with facility agreements
- Ensure the required collaterals/ securities as mentioned in the loan agreements which are in place
- Participate in various department's / ad-hoc projects and assignments being delegated
- Perform user acceptance tests for system enhancement and new product implementation relevant to limit maintenance functions
Diploma holder or above
Minimum 3 years relevant experience in documentation fulfilment and covenant monitoring areas of syndication agency / participation roles
Knowledge on the operation of commercial financing products is an advantage
Proficiency in PC skills and applications including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Good team player and detail-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.