Assistant Manager, Investment Services
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This role will support the investment operation and reporting function for AIA's ORSO, Macau, Agent Provident and JF funds. In addition, this role will assist in the implementation of various controls and monitoring for funds, as well as provide support in new fund launch, fund restructuring, automation and other ad-hoc fund-related projects. Roles and Responsibilities:
Major duties for this position are:
- Perform daily investment operation procedures, such as review of trade orders, rebalancing order placement, position reconciliation, valuation and fund expense settlement for ORSO, Macau, Agent Provident funds and JF funds
- Conduct investment compliance monitoring per regulators' requirement, such as AMCM equity exposure monitoring, FX exposure monitoring and cash flow monitoring
- Handle quarterly fee recharge for the funds. Assist in calculation of Fund Expense Ratio
- Review audited financial statements and prepare ORSO Filing Appendix 1
- Handle Macau Funds' regulatory reportings, including monthly fund price report, solvency margin and statement of assets and liabilities, quarterly return and annual return reports
- Handle management reporting and other ad-hoc reporting request
- Support implementation of new funds, fund restructuring, automation and other ad hoc projects
Assigned tasks and projects (60%)
- Ensure assigned tasks and projects are completed within planned schedule.
External and internal audit (5%)
- Coordination of audit visits by external auditors and internal audit team and taking proper follow up actions on issues identified from the visits.
Regular and regulatory reporting (20%)
- Ensure regular investment reporting, regulatory returns and year end financial statements are being prepared accurately and submitted on a timely basis
Other responsibility (15%)
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Assist in the implementation of new funds, process improvements and ad hoc projects
- University graduate, preferably major in business or finance related subject or equivalent
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in asset management/fund operation (such as investment valuation, settlements and relevant asset management area)
- Cooperative, responsible detail minded person with a positive attitude, able to manage stress and work in a fast paced environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both spoken & written English & Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills (MS Access & Excel)
- Immediate available or short notice will be an advantage
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.