Assistant Manager, Investment Operations
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This position provides investment Operation support to the company which invests in Asian equity, fixed income and investment fund. He/she should proactively work with the operations team, portfolio managers, other internal stakeholders, custodians and outsourcing agents to manage workflow and tasks allocated. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle day-to-day Investment Operations functions e.g. Manage and monitor daily cash position; prepare cash projection report; handle corporate action processing; perform position and cash reconciliations; and properly update records in internal systems;
- Prepare secondary fund valuation for reconciling against primary fund valuation;
- Review the exception or error of service vendors (custodian, fund valuation agent, transfer agent) and ensure that resolution is in a timely manner;
- Prepare SFC report and other reporting on investment funds/portfolios;
- Assist the setup of new funds and respective account opening;
- Work closely with fund managers, service vendors and stakeholders to ensure the fund operation is conducted under a control, efficient and effective environment; and
- Ad hoc projects.
- Undergraduate degree in business administration or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in investment operation areas of financial institutions; experience in fund operations is preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficiency with a strong emphasis on Excel.
- Familiar with the operations of back office system (e.g. Bloomberg/Citidirect) is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of operational processes.
- Good attention to detail with presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a small team, self-motivated, proactive and risk-aware.
- Good command of both written and oral English.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.