Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution - Wealth Sales Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 290 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population in Hong Kong while offering an extensive range of products to our valued customers.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Assistant Manager, Insurance Sales
. Principal responsibilities
- Achieve the insurance sales targets by collaboration with the assigned Customer Relationship Managers/branches
- Drive tactical programs to develop a robust insurance culture on need based financial planning to affluent segments
- Ensure sales staff are capable to cross-sell various types of insurance products and able to deliver innovative products to our customers
- Implement the Group's/Bank's Compliance policy by managing compliance risk, ensuring adequate compliance resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relation with regulators
- University degree in a related discipline and preferably with relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- 3 to 5 years' insurance sales experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Customer centric mindset and ability to manage complex interactions effectively
- Shown strong situation awareness, strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
- Advocate of openness, able to create a cohesive teamwork and inspire others
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
For candidates with less relevant working experience, we will consider them as Senior Insurance Sales.
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.