Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Develop procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective
- Source, engage and onboard reliable suppliers and vendors according to the company policy
- Address and manage project and supply chain delivery issues following the defined program approach
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Review existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Lead a team to handle all IT related purchasing requests, invoices and confirming delivery of goods and services
- Handle secondment contracts arrangement including new contracts and monthly payments
- Control the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Oversee and manage the IT stock level, backfilling spare equipment when necessary
- Prepare procurement reports
- Bachelor degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years related experience in managing supply chain operations
- Basic IT hardware and software knowledge
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, such as Oracle
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and self-motivated
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel e.g. Pivot table, VLOOKUP etc.
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.