Assistant Manager, Individual Medical Business (1-year contract)
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 504,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Perform medical underwriting for individual medical
- Product development
- Supervise the policy administration team to maintain a robust operation efficiency
- Achieve business goals with underwriting profits according to management direction
- Prepare regular statistical reports
- Any additional responsibility or activities relevant to the business from time to time assigned by the superiors
- Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years' experience in medical insurance
- Strong medical underwriting skill and insurance knowledge
- Good interpersonal skill, detail-minded and able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC skills including Excel, Word , PowerPoint and Chinese Input
- IIQE Paper 1,2 licensed is preferred
- Qualification of FLMI is an advantage
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.