This is an exciting role where you will be designing and documenting the end to end solution specifications or process flow in specific for the future Regional IFRS 17 Financial Reporting process.
- Perform impact assessment on the current process including data or system gaps and suggestions to resolve these
- Develop and document the RACI matrix for IRFS 17 activities
- Work together with Finance (Accounting, Actuarial) and IT to design and document the working day timeline post IFRS 17
- Assist in user specification documents for IFRS 17 sub-ledger or data management tools
- Assist in user specification documents for IFRS 17 Prophet module or CSM calculation engin
- A strong Business Analyst with a proven track record on large scale projects within a highly complex hierarchy / functional organisation across multiple jurisdictions
- At least 5 years of experience ideally with some experience in managing insurance projects, such as Insurance Finance Change management or life insurance consulting.
- Team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- A demonstrable interest in IFRS 17; Solvency II knowledge would be beneficial
- Comfortable working with evolving project needs, highly adaptable
- Knowledge of relevant existing finance processes is beneficial
- Knowledge of Prophet, Sun GL, SAS, Aptitude, would be an asset but not essential
- Fluent in both spoken and written English (ability to speak one or more Asian languages desirable)
Interested individuals, please click apply.