Assistant Manager, HNW Distribution & Wealth Structuring Support
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you'll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world. Job Description:
- Provide sales support to High Net Worth (HNW) Relationship Management and Wealth Structuring across HNW Brokers, Private banks, Trust, Agency and Bancassurance, etc.
- Help build and develop strong and strategic relationships, and support the cases and servicing, with HNW and Ultra-HNW Partners and their support staff
- Support the Agency Channel and HNW Agency Development to deliver the HNW Sales Target
- Check cases, improve efficiency and streamline HNW business process, Wealth Structuring procedures
- Support the team to drive key HNW Strategic Projects, Marketing, Events and Conferences, HNW Agency Sales and Training, as well as other ad hoc HNW marketing and relationship opportunities
- Work closely and with stakeholders such as HNW Case Management, Underwriting to achieve effective process efficiency, policy insurance & renewal, client relations, and claims administration of cases, etc.
- Ensure compliance with all guidelines and other operational standards and procedures as well as relevant regulations and laws
- A recognized university degree in BBA, Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science
- 4 years or above solid working experiences with HNW market or financial institutions, preferably with HNW operations or case management
- Relationship support experience using strong relationship, influencing and communication skills
- Capable of using appropriate tact and interpersonal skill to collect sensitive and confidential information from HNW Clients
- Strong problem solving skills with proactive attitude
- Risk control awareness, experience in AML, KYC, CDD, Sanctions and all risk activities is highly regarded
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Specialist, HNW Distribution & Wealth Structuring Support.
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance; and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose). Job Category:
Customer Service / Operations Posting End Date: