Assistant Manager, Finance (Private Equity)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
Our client is a Private Equity firm headquartered in Hong Kong. It was established over 15 years ago and has invested globally in various sectors include healthcare & pharmaceuticals, supply chain management, equipment leasing & logistics, consumer, bereavement care services, financial services, and industrial manufacturing. The firm is currently looking to add an Assistant Manager in its Finance team of 3. The position focuses on post-investment valuation as well as fund accounting and reporting. The position is based in Hong Kong and reports directly to the Finance Manger.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager on post-investment valuation and due diligence.
- Prepare financial reports and capital accounts for LP investors
- Prepare and review capital calls and distributions and work with external auditors for quarterly review, yearly audit and tax issues
- Monitor cash positions of investment projects and liquidity of the Fund.
- Liaise with external fund administrator(s) on various fund accounting issues.
- Handle investor queries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related disciplines (CPA & CFA are preferred).
- Min 3 years of practical experience in a private equity fund house/fund administrator along with big 4 background would be ideal.
- All-rounded knowledge, strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-motivated, well-organised and can-do attitude.
- Aptitude in standard computer software (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word).