Assistant Manager, Finance (ILAS & Cash Management)
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
As part of a vibrant team, you are required to perform the tasks that are related to Cash Management and Investment-linked Assurance Scheme ("ILAS") operations:
Investment-linked Assurance Scheme ("ILAS") Operations
- Handle and review the daily fund trading transactions (subscription, redemption and settlement of trade orders) with fund houses
- Assist in daily unit price checking and review the transactions input in the investment system
- Handle month-end closing, including asset valuation, reserve movement, accrual, etc.
- Assist in the process of system enhancement (User Requirements and User Acceptance Test)
Cash Management - Treasury
- Be the banking administrator and assist in the management of bank accounts
- Assist in cash management tasks including the computation of investment funds allocation and the calculation of liquidity
- Degree holder in Accounting with HKICPA or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 8 years of relevant accounting experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications especially Excel
- Able to meet deadlines and willing to work overtime when necessary
- Able to work under pressure with problem solving skills
- Work well within the department and other stakeholders in the Company as a team
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.