- Prepare statutory accounts, regulatory reports and other financial reporting
- Prepare monthly schedules and analysis
- Conduct regular review on the daily financial accounting work processes and seek continuous improvement
- Supervise junior accounting staff on daily operations
- Coordinate with our regional finance and shared service center in China
- Assist in ad hoc project work
- An accounting degree holder with a professional accounting qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ accounting experience preferably in a Hong Kong law firm
- Excellent Microsoft office skills and knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.