Assistant Manager, Field & Agency Collections
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Strategy
- - To add value to strategic direction, planning and performance of the Retail Banking Risk Department and to ensure that Collection department is managed efficiently and effectively, to enable to meet business objectives.
- - Execute collection strategies and initiatives in order to manage acceptable level of credit loss and maximize recovery return through agency assignment and/or legal proceedings
- - Responsible for in-house recovery
- - Ensure all collection policies and procedures comply with Group Policies and Standards. Assure proper and updated documentation of all in-country policies and procedures are maintained at all times.
- - Assist manager to design collection strategies and initiatives in order to manage an acceptable level of credit loss and maximize recovery return through agency assignment and/or legal proceedings
People and Talent
- - Responsible for in-house recovery actions, including dunning calls through Dialer system for unsecured credit facilities
- - Negotiate with customers on charge-off account repayment, offer settlement solution to customers and prepare proposal for approval.
- - Conduct deep review in an efficient manner as part of skip tracing so as to find out more contacts.
- Assist to strengthen the team capacity and enhancement engagement with people
- To ensure good control mechanisms are in place and to ensure satisfactory audit clearance.
- To support the regular submission for CST, KCI, etc.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- - Ensure all procedures and operations must be complied with HK regulatory requirements and Group Collection Process Standards
- - Assist manager to ensure good control mechanisms are in place and to ensure satisfactory audit clearance and operational assurance
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- To achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles To follow with Dos and Don'ts, Code of Conduct, Treat Customer Fairly Principal, Fraud Risk Mitigation Framework and Group Collection Standard
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Retail Operations
- CCC Collection
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.