Assistant Manager, Facility and Project (1-year contract)
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
To assist Senior Manager/ Manager to handle large scale renovation project /improvement work project, and also assist of facilities management for the Bank's Office , Branches and self-owned properti es if necessary .
- Plan, execute and control the implementations of Bank's property related projects to ensure full compliance with both regulatory and Group requirements.
- To assist in m anage ment of maintenance and alteration of branches, office areas and equipment, as well as layout and designs.
- Handle statutory orders / directions of the premises as well as A&A works .
- Liaise with the landlord and government authorities for all technical issues on premises and manage all contractual issues with the contractors and suppliers.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder in Building Surveying / Construction Management/ Building Services Engineering / Civil Engineering or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years' experience in project management of retail shops, large scale office renovation works, or alteration and additional works. Experience in banking industry is an advantage.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Project and Power Point.
- Possess strong multi-tasking skills, a "CAN-DO" attitude and learning quotient .
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer, Facility and Project.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.