Assistant Manager, Economic Capital
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Complete the production of Econonic Capital with local business unit review and Group consolidation. Further provide assistance in completing various Economic-Capital-related projects.
Economic Capital production
- Coordinate with various parties to set out Economic Capital production schedule
- Review Economic Capital for 2-3 business units and Group consolidated result
- Collaborate with local business units to analyze experience data, perform insurance risk calibration and support development of enhanced processes or methodologies when appropriate
- Be the subject matter expert of Economic Capital for various topics such as market risk, management action and time value of options and guarantee.
Economic Capital project
- Drive process streamline for Economic Capital reporting
- Support in integration of Economic Capital into various tools and metrics, including pricing applications, capital forecasting tools, risk management reports, and risk-adjusted return metrics, etc.
- Support other ad-hoc actuarial analyses
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- Solid experience and knowledge in insurance product, valuation and financial reporting. At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good leadership, project management and communication skill
- Good written and verbal English skill. Good written and verbal Chinese skill is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Prophet modelling skill is a plus
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.