Assistant Manager, Digital New Business
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Carryout business analysis / impact analysis to define, analyze and documents system requirements to streamline end-to-end new business workflow. Assist in planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring and testing of any agreed projects
- Assist in planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring and testing of any agreed projects
- Manage stakeholders across functions both internally and externally to make sure the final success of the projects
- Act as lead business analyst to analyze and identify improvement opportunities to streamline end-to-end new business workflow, from submission to contract delivery
- Prepare business requirements / user stories, presentation deck, and other required documentations for projects
- Plan new project priorities, keep track and ensure the timely and quality delivery.
- Lead and support UAT execution
- University degree with over 5 years relevant working experience in insurance or financial service industry
- PM or BA experience on business process optimization & automation projects
- Excellent presentation, communication & negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, & decision-making skills
- Knowledge of project management skills and tools (both Waterfall and Agile model)
- Proficiency in English and Chinese