Assistant Manager, Desktop Engineering, Information Technology
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Develop hardware and software strategic plans, policies and procedures, technical standards for 1000+ endpoints environment
- Manage operating systems, security applications, hardware and software for corporate computers & mobile devices
- Review and evaluate user technology and application needs and requirements and implement solutions to improve user satisfaction
- Develop regular deployment reports or dashboards
- Plan and deploy application and security patch to all end points
- Create support tools for desktop support engineers to for daily support
- Lead a desktop engineering function, provide leadership and guideline to the team member
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 8 years working in desktop support and 3 years as 2nd / 3rd level support
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Network Essentials, SCCM and O365, and Cloud Technology
- Strong knowledge to use administrative and scripting tools such as Poweshell and VBS etc. and create SCCM application packages
- Outstanding technical skills including experience in deploying PC's, laptops, mobile devices and good knowledge of desktop hardware, Microsoft Office products, and system management tools
- Able to be a good leader with consistent track record of surprising teams in high stress environment
- Flexible, proactive and positive and bring a "can-do" attitude
- Flexibility to work weekends and after hours when needed
- Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.