Assistant Manager, Dealing Administration
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Manulife Hong Kong
- 15 Feb 19
Assistant Manager, Dealing Administration
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
General responsible for Dealing Administration of wealth operations Hong Kong including but not limited to client onboarding, maintenance, transaction processing, reporting, service maintenance with stakeholders, monitoring of service quality from service providers and FATCA/CRS reporting.
- Ensure the processes which include but not limited to client onboarding, KYC/AML, name search, Client Agreement and client's suspicious transactions are enforcement of and adherence to company policy / guidelines as well as compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the processes of client's instructions which include but not limited to Subscription, Redemption, Switching, Settlement, Transfer and Change of Record are enforcement of and adherence to the cut-off time of Funds and requirement from Fund's transfer agency.
- Ensure the processes of FATCA/CRS reporting are enforcement of regulatory requirements.
- Ensure reporting with internal stakeholders / peers are distributed on time.
- Ensure collaboration with stakeholders are well managed
- Ensure to achieve business and team goal which assigned by supervisor / management
- Ensure to achieve projects which assigned by supervisor / management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with over 3 years relevant working experience, particularly in asset management or Wealth management from fund distribution channel.
- Experience in fund distributor operations an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in client on boarding including but not limited to KYC / AML checking for individual and institutional client.
- Experience and knowledge in order placement and execution
- Experience and knowledge in FATCA and CRS reporting an advantage.
- Strong sense of risk and immediate alert management is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal and external parties
- Possess sound general knowledge of financial markets.
- Proactive / can-do approach and attitude. Thorough attention to detail and accuracy of delivery.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines and the flexibility to work in a fast changing environment.
- Good working collaboratively with internal and external clients.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to research issues where the resolution is not readily apparent.
- Computer literacy with common PC applications (i.e. familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel & PowerPoint), and experience with Wealth management, operations of fund distributor and Portfolio Accounting systems an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.