Assistant Manager, Customer Services
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home. Job Purpose:
- Assists the Customer Services Manager to supervise the team to provide excellent customer services. Monitor calls quality and the achievement of Service level.
- Manage the Credit Card Hotline by providing information, handling of customers' instructions.
- Support Customer Services Manager to supervise the team to ensure high quality services are delivered and complaints are solved skillfully and effectively.
- Assist Customer Services Manager to monitor the job efficiency, objective achievement and manpower planning.
- Regular review on working procedures to ensure high level of achievement and output are maintained.
- Train and motive staffs to achieve service level and handle job independently and effectively.
- Give guidance to CSR on dealing with non-routine customer request.
- Review staff performance regularly and conduct coaching or counseling whenever required.
- Provide support to marketing programs, review and comment on all customer communication materials; reflect customers' needs and suggestions for service enhancement.
- Reflect customers' comments and suggestions for service enhancement.
- Ensure staff complies to internal guidelines, legal and regulatory requirement when delivering job duties.
- Participate and contribute to various projects for on-going operations and system enhancements.
- Secondary education with minimum 5 year's relevant experience in customer services.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.