- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 16 Apr 18
Assistant Manager, Customer Satisfaction
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
We are currently looking for a Assistant Manager, Customer Satisfaction to handle the Credit Card dispute cases.
- Handle dispute cases in professional manner and timely in accordance with the internal guidline and policy.
- Process the retrieval and chargeback cases are in compliance with card schemes dispute regulations.
- Assist in monitoring the productivity on chargeback services and complaint resolution.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through management of prompt action and cope with the service level standards related to customer's dispute/sales slip requests.
- Perform daily output quality checking and monitoring.
- Resolve operational problem/issues between internal departments and external vendors.
- Drive the process re-engineering to enhance overall operations efficiency and customer experiences.
- Perform User Acceptance Tests and other ad-hoc assignment as required from time to time
- Formulate new workflow, procedures manual and MIS preparation
Qualifications and Skills
- University graduate with strong customer services skill
- Candidate should has solid banking experience
- Credit Card Chargeback knowledges/dispute handling is an advantage.
- Customer centric,excellent communications, inter-personal, analytic and presentation skill
- Excellent decision making and problem identification/solving ability
- Proactive, independent and able to work as a team