Assistant Manager, Customer Due Diligence and Onboarding - Business Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Customer Due Diligence and Onboarding.
In this role, you will
- Manage the client onboarding experience, expectations and communications
- Coordinate the onboarding process, including the collection of client information required to complete the Customer Due Diligence profile, to the point where the client has an active account and channel access
- Engage existing clients in the collection of detailed client information and supporting documentation required for the completion of Customer Due Diligence profile for periodic reviews and trigger events
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence activities in support of the Financial Crime Investigation
- Comply with the Global Standards and local requirements for onboarding and periodic review
- Deliver high standard of service on customer needs approach and provide input for workflow and operational improvements
- Ensure accurate and timely management information reporting
- Share best practices with team members on Customer Due Diligence
- Assist the team in implementing Onboarding and Client Due Diligence related projects
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Sound knowledge of commercial banking products and services
- Business focused with records of successful accomplishment in providing consistently outstanding customer service
- Detail conscious, analytical and able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and prepared to accept challenges
- Proven record of delivery within challenging time scale
- Proficiency in spoken English and Cantonese, as well as written English and Chinese. Mandarin is highly preferred
- University graduate with a degree in business, finance or a related discipline
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 000094S9
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited