Assistant Manager, Customer Communications - HSBC Life
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialise in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realise the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Customer Communications
. Principal responsibilities
- Assist to drive communication excellence initiatives to form a leading market standards by embedded customer centric approach in our editorial, written and communication style.
- Formulate and implement customer experience strategy to win new customers, deepen existing customer's relationship, gain loyalty and uplift the brand image.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills in influencing, motivating and building strong internal or external business relationships in a complex organisation, ie Product, multiple distribution channels, operation, underwriting, finance, legal and compliance
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organisations amongst diverse, differing, competing, and conflicting perspectives or priorities
- Understand business requirements and achieving objectives in accordance with strategy, priority and project plan of HSBC Insurance.
- Ensure timely delivery of core deliverables with high accuracy, service standard and quality to drive business strategy.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University Graduates
- Well developed communication, interpersonal and project management skills, with excellent relationship skillset in dealing with stakeholders and vendor.
- Excellent planning, analytical, problem solving, decision making and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multi task in a fast paced work environment,and prioritize work assignments
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, with the ability to influence and engage in a positive and inspiring manner
- Strong communication and writing skills in both Chinese and English, is a must
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.