Assistant Manager, Control and Support
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 18 Oct 18
To maintain and prepare monthly management information reports, including service reports, management statistics and financial data, relating Securities Services.
- To maintain and prepare monthly management information reports, including service reports, management statistics and financial data, relating Securities Services.
- To serve as independent function controlling account documentation and maintenance, Static data maintenance, billing and invoicing management, vault management, system profile and access maintenance and control, DOI maintenance, Suspense/Sundry/Control account reconciliation and office administration.
- To assist the Unit Operational Risk Manager to maintain and control Operational Risk management activities.
- Take proactive action to ensure continuous improvement and effective risk management in order to protect clients' and Bank's interests.
- Support the business in meeting its obligations on the prevention of money laundering under the Group's policy and Standards, and under local law and regulations.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
1. University graduate with relevant working experience;
2. Strong risk and control awareness with good time management skill
3. Good problem solving and analytical skills
4. Be a active team player with strong interpersonal skills
5. Keen learner with drive and ability to motivate others