Assistant Manager, Contract Management
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Section Head of Contract Management, you are responsible for the governance of data center and print center outsourced activities. Moreover, you are required to support the senior manager in managing financials of the outsourcing arrangements. Main Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Govern performance of the outsourcing vendors by monitoring daily operations and track the agreed service levels
- Identify performance gaps of the outsourcing vendors and take necessary actions to assure the agreed service level will continuously be met
- Review regularly and maintain deliverables of the outsourcing vendor (e.g. reports, procedures, manuals and contracts)
- Negotiate with the outsourcing vendor for improvement on user concerns and complaints
- Review service requests from users of the bank, give recommendations on how the required services should be structured and executed
- Analyze pricing structure and the bank's service usage practices to recommend ways to avoid variable charges that the bank would otherwise have to pay
- Prepare annual budget, cost allocation report and handle financials for the outsourcing arrangement
- Coordinate annual Incident, Problem and Change trainings
- University degree in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Banking exposure is preferred
- At least 8 years' experience in IT outsourcing governance
- Knowledge in IT or print centre outsourcing is advantageous
- Proficient in financial matters
- Strong communication skill and English written skill
- Mature and able to work under pressure
- Good analytical skill and have can-do attitude
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.