Assistant Manager, Compliance (Data Analytics)
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Analyze, assess and report on compliance data from across the business
- Assist the entities in compliance with FWD Group standards, local policies and procedures, and adherence to applicable legislations and regulations.
- Provide advisory supports to business units in relation to new/revamped products, marketing campaigns & materials, sales process for digital & telemarketing channels, and other new business initatives
- Identify new relevant legislations, regulations and codes arising from regulatory bodies, and establish relevant compliance obligations for the entities
- Facilitate projects for implementation of regulatory changes
- Provide advices on regulatory impacts to business units for incidents, and assist business units in formulating remedial actions and enhanced controls
- Participate in the annual compliance cycle planning, including Annual Compliance Plan, monitoring test plans and training plans
- Conduct compliance risk assessments and monitoring tests, and identifies the related issues for appropriate remediation and escalation
- Provide compliance training to business units as appropriate
- Maintain relevant Compliance Manuals and Policies in accordance with latest legislative, regulatory and business requirements
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or law from a recognized university
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in insurance, financial services industry or regulatory bodies
- Knowledge in Excel Macro, SQL and Tableau is a definite advantage
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, rules, codes of conduct
- Knowledge and experience of compliance risk assessments including quantification and thresholds, internal control infrastructure and policy/ guideline development
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Confident and highly developed interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to confidentiality, corporate structure and management oversight
- Ability to work independently yet exercising sound judgment on reporting to supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and able to meet deadlines
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.