Assistant Manager, Cash & Channel (1-year contract)
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Team Head of Cash & Channel, Transaction Banking, you will support the team in developing and growing the proposition aligning with the strategic directions of the Bank to capture different business opportunities to maximize the business growth. Responsibilities
- Assist and support the overall development of the e-Channels platform on product design and development to serve commercial customers
- Assist the team in the roll out of any new system by participating in any testing
- Assist in the customer profile setup and maintenance of the corporate internet banking system
- Take care of customer enquiries to deliver superior quality services and perform periodic analysis on call data to streamline the workflow and identify any service improvement
- Provide end to end customer queries or problem arising on any of the channels/products through close contact with technical and back office resources.
- Assist in preparing MIS Reports and administrative duties
- Participate various marketing and sales campaigns to optimize customers' usage in Transaction Banking services
- Work closely and solicit support from all other units of the bank to ensure the best possible product offering and delivery which are complying with regulatory requirements
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, e-Commerce, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 4-6 years relevant experience in banking industry with proven track records in e-Banking / Transaction banking development
- Strong business acumen and good knowledge in cash management and branch services
- General understanding of banking operations and bills services
- Experience in conducting UAT on banking systems
- Self-motivated with good analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work under pressure to meet tight schedule
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.