Assistant Manager, CSR & Corporate Engagement
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The role is to support the internal and external communications activities of Corporate Social Responsibility team, as well as programme management.
- Assist in the promotion of CSR initiatives and activities both internally and externally
- Content development for corporate CSR communications and publicity materials, including CSR monthly update, advertorial for CSR programmes, reports and presentation materials, social media write-up, website materials etc.
- Post-event evaluation and reporting for the CSR programmes
- Assist in building relationships and coordinate with internal and external partners to formulate and implement the CSR plans and projects
- Administer and provide event support for corporate's community sponsorship
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in communications, with interest in CSR programmes is highly preferred.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese is essential
- Experience in functions such as project management of CSR programmes and stakeholder engagement is preferable
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, organized and committed to excellence
- Willing to work irregular hours and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Social media proficiency desirable
- Knowledge of creative and print production is preferred