Assistant Manager, Bancassurance and Direct Business (Digital Marketing)
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, identify trends and insights to optimize spending performance
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies & vendors to execute marketing plan by using updated technologies where appropriate
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Assist team head to develop new affinity partner with digital or non-digital business model
- Manage multi distribution channels, ranging from business development, sales support, product development and marketing campaign/incentive schemes etc.
- Spearhead development of online marketing portals for direct customers and business partners
- Degree holder in marketing or a related field
- At least 3 years working experience in digital marketing, preferably in insurance sector
- Experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Innovative experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Good command of written English and Chinese
Candidate with less experience will be considered for Senior Officer, Bancassurance and Direct Business (Digital Marketing).
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.