Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for an experienced remittance professional.
Scope: Manage day-to-day processing, control and monitoring of outward & inward remittance and deposits to corporate clients
- To support the daily global financing operations including inward and outward remittances, CHATS payments, Swift payments, RMB cross border payments, Faster Payment System (FPS), Customer's account transactions for FX, IRS, NDF, deposits, etc.
- Provide daily position of maturing deposits, generate reports / reconciliations to Corporate business teams, Treasury, Fixed Income and middle office teams
- Monitor balance and daily movement of customer's cash and Nostro accounts
- Participate in various SIM tests, connectivity tests and periodical contingency drills, relating to payments, clearing system, DPS, FPS with HKICL
- Implement the robustness & resilience framework, Control Tower framework, back-up plan and succession plan; Ensure proper implementation of standards and controls and align with global strategy
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Business, or other relevant disciplines
- 5+ years of work experience in remittance operations; knowledge in Flexcube, Summit, Calypso, IVS
- Well-versed knowledge in treasury and derivatives products is necessary
- Familiar with Excel, prior experience in RTGS/CHATS, RMB cross boarder payments, Swift, FPS, e-cheque
- Knowledgeable about Agile principles, FATF/AML guidelines
- Comfortable working across levels of seniority and under pressure
- Strong leadership skills, excellent communications, interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Interested candidates please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.