Assistant Manager - Marketing Planning and Analytics
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- FIL Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited
- 13 Feb 19
Department Description Insights & Proposition is part of Regional marketing function. Its mission is to unlock customer needs through user research and data analytics to create more client focused marketing programs throughout Asia Pacific. The department's key accountability has three major area - 1 Understand why : via client research, competitors & market insights, client segmentation 2 Influence How & What : via regional thematic brand & product/solution programme, thought leadership 3 Measure & Improve : via Insights analytics & survey, Voice of Client programs
- Under the guidance of the Head of Insights and Proposition, develop analytics models, derived from quantitative data as well as qualitative "outside-in" feedback with visualization tools to support Customer Insights and Analytics activities.
- Apply numerical analyses on internal data sources to provide a deeper understanding of Fidelity's customer/client segments.
- Use statistical tools to develop actionable insights that will enhance client engagement and satisfaction levels. Develop output reports and dashboards using visualization tools.
- Identify and test new data sources to determine their significance in predictive model performance. These sources are extremely varied in type of data, size of data, and purpose of data.
- Work with the business units to undertake customer segmentation studies.
- Support the development of scoring models, customer lifetime value models, and propensity modelling.
- Work with Technology teams to integrate model output with other marketing automation and other customer relationship management systems.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree (Math/Computer Science/Statistics) or equivalent experience.
- Strong statistical concepts and analysis skills - read, process, derive, plot, compare
- Basic understanding on R, MATLAB, Python
- SQL & Access proficiency (ability to create, maintain, alter & query databases)
- Proficient in use of productivity tools like MS-Office and SQL Server
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and active listening skills
- Considerable experience communicating with clients clearly and effectively through various media formats
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- The candidate should be self-motivated and work well in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Ability to story tell using data and to follow through on action items
- Curious, ability to step out of comfort zone, not afraid to make mistakes and challenge status quo