Assistant Manager - Manager, Credit Risk
- 250k – 750k
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aim Higher
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
1. Competitive salary 2. Leading company in securities 3. Prime location and office environment
Our client, leading financial services conglomerate, is looking for Assistant Manager/ Manager, Credit Risk.
- Monitor trading activities and ensure compliance with regulations and company policies.
- Identify risk and monitor market movements
- Monitor trading of clients stock portfolios
- Prepare risk management analysis reports for financial and brokerage businesses.
- Examine and approve credit facility and trading limits applications
- Ad-hoc project as assigned
- Handle administration work
- University degree in Risk Management, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in securities firm
- Excellent time management, prioritization, organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to banking@aimHigher.com