My client is a top- tier international securities firm, providing wealth management, corporate finance, asset management and investment businesses. There is an exciting opportunity to join them as Assistant Manager - Information Security Analyst.
- Monitor and investigate security alerts and issues
- Perform assessment, mitigate security risks and respond to security incidents
- Review security solution and policy to identify potential gaps
- Ensure information security projects are delivered efficiently and according to standard procedures and regulatory requirements
- Work with vendors and IT teams to follow up compliance/audit findings and implement IT security solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information security or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in information security and 2-3 years' experience in system administration/ technical support
- With certain knowledge in following security technologies areas: SIEM, DLP, cloud computing security, layer 3/layer 4/layer 7 firewall, web proxy, SSLVPN, email gateway and endpoint protection
- Understanding of regulatory requirement for Hong Kong financial services industry.
My client could offer attractive remuneration package and promising career progression to suitable candidate.
Interested parties, please contact Denise Yu by tel: 3907 0744 or email: email@example.com for a confidential discussion. All information will be kept confidential and only used for recruitment.