We are hiring for a finance system analyst role in a multinational insurance company who have shown incredible growth in the APAC region for consecutive quarters. With resources re-allocation and evolving business needs originated from various business and regulatory changes, there is an exciting vacancy in their group finance team where the jobholder could gain valuable experience working in a leading insurance company.
The candidate must have financial knowledge and will be working in a finance team while acting as a key supporting role for the development and management of the Oracle EPM Cloud consolidation platform and reporting packs and integration of new Business Units within Oracle.
- Responsible for preparation of System generation MIS reports and templates building.
- Progress updates between project holder and stakeholders.
- Working with Oracle systems Hong Kong, external auditors and consultants.
- Prior experience of Oracle EPM Cloud technology or ERP.
- Identify automation opportunities.
- Support BAU finance Team through preparation of MI reports.
- Add as finance representative to work close with IT department for system administration.
- Degree holder in Accounting/finance/management information system/management accounting.
- End to end UAT skills for coordination and support, including the preparation, writing and testing of scripts, execution and defect management to user requirements gathering.
- Understanding of EPM rules/ Dimension/Form/SmartView/Security/Process Capability.
- Understand data flow and finance system interfaces.
- Qualifications from a recognized professional account body ACCA, HKICPA is an advantage.
- Good communication skills including strong written and spoken English.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Oracle ERP Cloud modules (GL, AP, AR, FA).
- Good Excel skills, experience in writing Macro and VBA.
- A chance to be involved in industry leading RPA/UI Path experience with interest in AI programming.
- Oracle Hyperion HFM experience an advantage.