A reputable life insurance is looking to bring an Investment Operations candidate onto their team based in Hong Kong. The role will be responsible for all aspects of operational and trade life cycle support.
- Support day-to-day operation duties for all asset tpyes (including equities, fixed income, FX, derivatives, private equities, etc.) including trade capture, settlement, corporate action processing, payment processing, cash management and forecasting.
- Perform investment portfolio reconciliation to ensure completeness and accuracy; resolve any breaks identified in a timely manner to minimize risk exposure.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and resolve any queries riased proactively.
- Participate in UAT and review of operations workflows, suggest and implement process improvements to increase operation workflow efficiency.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- 7+ years' experience in Fund Accounting, Fund Operations and/or Investment Operations (Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager);
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Macro, formulas, pivot tables) and system including Bloomberg AIM will be an advantage.