Assistant Manager/Manager, Compliance Review
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
Our client is an Asian bank, seeking for Assistant Manager/Manager, Compliance Review. As part of their continuous growth, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a high calibre candidate to join their bank.
- Conduct compliance review on operations of the Bank to ensure compliance with internal policies/guidelines as well as external regulatory requirements
- Design the reporting templates to be completed on a regular basis
- Report the compliance status to senior management
- Proactively identify, assess, report and mitigate the compliance risks of local operations
- Assist in providing trainings on compliance issues to all relevant staff
- Assist in managing compliance-initiated projects such as FATCA, CRS and implementation of new system if necessary
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Risk Management, Law or related disciplines
- 3+ years of compliance experience, with exposure to banking operations
- Strong understanding of banking products and operations, preferably with knowledge in wealth management or private banking business
- Good knowledge of regulatory regime
- Experience in dealing with HKMA regulators preferred
- Responsible and detail-minded with good analytical and communication skills
- Immediate available is required and Big 4 audit background will also be considered.
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**