Assistant Manager- Transaction Regulatory Reporting
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
* Reputable European Investment Bank * Exposed to Regulatory compliance * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a reputable European Investment Bank, is looking for an Assistant Manager for their regulatory reporting. This team is mainly support transaction regulatory reporting under APAC jurisdictions, such as HKMA, MAS, ASIC, etc for both Equities and Fixed Income products. The team is also the single point for regional Operations on new Regulatory initiatives.
- Coordinate the daily and periodic regulatory/transaction reporting processes with various internal and external parties (Ops stakeholders, compliance, regulatory bodies), including but not limited to pre-production, production and issue resolution.
- Perform daily reporting control and reconciliation, internal & external position discrepancies investigation.
- Setup required procedures and controls in order to minimize the operational risk.
- Prepare data for specific surveys requested by Central banks and regulators.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the functional capabilities and the mitigations contained within the regulatory reporting processing solution.
- Participate in industry working groups and conferences to be well aware of the latest development and ensure that our setup is robust
Review and propose improvements on the reporting currently managed by other departments on ad hoc basis to ensure the process is in line with the regional standard
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years experience in transaction/regulatory/ financial reporting from investment bank environment.
- An understanding of Hong Kong/ Singapore regulatory landscape would be highly desired with a good understanding of the wider regulatory regimes
- Sounds knowledge in front to back workflows and the product event management is a plus.
- Highly committed, self-motivated with multi-tasking ability and able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to communicate with all levels throughout the organization.
- Proficiency in using Excel and VBA.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as an office level.