* Esteemed European Private Bank * Stable Environment * Competitive Remuneration
Our client, an esteemed European Private Bank, is looking for an Assistant Manage to support their operations team with focus in securities settlement and payment.
- Assist section head to perform daily pre-operational control of RM/MA's & client's instructions and ensure the transactions are handled properly in accordance with the bank procedures/guidelines.
- Handle cash deposit/withdrawal, local and foreign cheque clearing, FPS & Autopay clearing and Loan & Deposit processing.
- Handle daily operations in securities transfer and physical scrip depository/withdrawal.
- Handle daily operations in corporate actions, IPO, placement & disclosure
- Perform pre-operational checking for all securities transaction instruction and follow up queries with different stakeholders or counterparties if necessary.
- Closely coordinate with offshore centre for Corporate Action news and ensure timely execution of front office instructions.
- Perform pre-operation check on payment instructions received from front office.
- Participate in project and ad hoc assignments e.g. new system implementation, UAT and BCP
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in operations/ settlement and payment from international bank environment
- Good knowledge in account operations and general banking operations
- Take initiatives, responsible and motivated. Willing to work overtime if required.
- Good interpersonal skill, attentive to details and accuracy.
- Good in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer level