Assistant Manager- Credit Administration
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
·Reputable European Bank ·Stable Environment ·Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a reputable European Bank, is looking for an Assistant Manager- Credit Administration to provide technical and operational support to Hong Kong and other offices in the region.
- Assist in reviewing drafts of documentation of syndicated facilities the bank acting as facility agents/security agents/structured finance transactions/leveraged lease transactions and bilateral loans.
- Liaise with external legal counsels & external professionals
- Coordinate with relevant departments/ local offices to achieve certain tasks, etc
- Administer agency facilities including drawings, rollovers, interest rate fixings, payments and receipt of funds, circulation of information
- Monitor all follow up actions for covenanted documents/conditions subsequent documents
- Monitor the transaction process are adhered to Bank's or Regulatory requirements
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years experience in loan/ credit administration gained from international bank environment
- Sounds knowledge in different corporate banking loan products.
- Able to work independently and maintain quality work with high effectiveness and efficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.