Assistant Legal Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Fortune Fountain Capital Limited
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
A golden opportunity for the problem solver to join this fast growing company; English and Mandarin speaking will be a must
About the Company:
Established by shareholders from Mainland China, Hong Kong and Europe, Fortune Fountain Capital Limited is a comprehensive financial services and wealth management group actively providing financial services, wealth management services, family office and principal investment, with its business and client portfolio spreading across Asia, North America and Europe. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, FFCL(HK) serves a vast number of high-net-worth individuals and distinguished families by offering a wide range of financial products and services, as well as luxury experience and lifestyle services. Recent successful transaction includes the announced acquisition of an 89% stake in Baccarat SA, the internationally renowned French luxury crystal Maison listed in Paris, from affiliates of Starwood Capital Group and L Catterton in June 2017.
- Provide timely legal advice to the business units and review legal documents on daily basis;
- Assist in review of legal documents in relation to investment projects, asset management products (e.g. private funds) and other business for regulated entities (Type 1, 2, 4, 6 & 9) and non-regulated entities within the group;
- Draft simple legal documents as required and guided by the manager;
- Handle company secretarial matters;
- Coordinate with external counsels/corporate service providers and the stakeholders;
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned by the manager and management.
- Degree or above in Law (LLB)
- 3-5 years of post-graduation experience in financial institution in-house environment or corporate, funds or finance team in a sizable Law firm.
- Qualified lawyer would be highly regarded but not a must.
- Legal experience in SFC regulated business, cross-border M&A, financing deals and/or company secretarial experience would be preferred.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must).
- Able to work independently, under pressure and tight time frame.
- Interested parties please provide full resume with current and expected salaries together with availability
- All information collected will be kept in strict confidence for a period of 24 months and will be used for recruitment purpose only
- We regret only shortlisted candidates will be informed