Assistant General Manager, Segment Management Head
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 22 Nov 17 2017-11-22
Define customer segments, drive and manage strategic development of segment propositions to increase market competitiveness and market share.
- Define customer segments, drive and manage strategic development of segment propositions to increase market competitiveness and market share.
- Drive segment product solutions and leverage on cross channel and digital development to increase share of wallet.
- Develop and implement segment pricing strategy to maximize segment profitability.
- Identify strategic partnerships/alliances and develop sound business models to facilitate the continual growth of segment portfolio.
- Lead the design and implementation of Customer Experience Journey and define end-to-end customer experience for all segments.
- Lead the team in identifying new business opportunities and working with internal stakeholders and external business partners to expand market penetration.
- Lead the team to work with branches, sales and other stakeholders to develop integrated distribution initiatives to expand the business portfolio.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in customer segment management in banking / financial field plus good understanding of retail financial services products, customer behavior and competitive arena.
- Sound knowledge in business development, customer segmentation, brand management and marketing program development.
- Results orientated with proven track record, self-directed, change leader, high energy and strong execution capabilities.
- Strategic thinker with strong customer centric and analytical mind set.
- Strong communication skills, good team player and stakeholder management.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.