Provide support in development, review and implementation of compensation and benefits programs under the Total Compensation Framework.
- Coordinate, take lead and provide support in various annual C&B exercises, including but not limited to pay review, benefits review, staff cost budgeting, bonus exercise, etc.
- Maintain job evaluation system and conduct job evaluation based on the Bank’s job evaluation methodology.
- Participate in salary and benefits benchmarking, analyze market data and provide recommendations for enhancement.
- Support headcount and staff cost management, and conduct staff cost analysis.
- Manage other compensation and benefits programs including provident fund scheme, various group employee insurance scheme and benefit review.
- Provide expertise advice to HR team members and wider internal clients.
- Support business development of the Group by undertaking various C&B projects.
Qualifications and Competency Requirements
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- Minimum 12 years’ relevant experience in areas of compensation & benefits in banking industry.
- Possess high market awareness in the latest development of employment practices in the banking industry;
- Excellent analytical and PC skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills, and writing skills in both Chinese and English.
- Strong knowledge in Employment Ordinance and related regulations, and applicable related policies and laws.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.