Lead a small team to develop and implement a comprehensive training framework to equip our people with professional competencies required by the Bank and regulations. Formulate effective strategies to drive the critical people development agenda in the Bank. Design and implement various talent development programs to strengthen the Bank’s talent pipeline and ensure succession.
- Formulate training and development strategies to meet the Bank’s and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee all people development related policies and competency frameworks
- Conduct training need analysis, formulate training plans and effective learning solutions
- Design, develop and facilitate in-house training
- Understand learning and development gap of Business Units and Support Functions, and provide timely and effective learning and development solutions
- Identify and recommend external vendors on specialized training programmes
- Drive the digital transformation of learning including the platform development, communication, and implementation
- Foster organizational learning culture through innovation and technology
- Partner and support control function to deploy learning programmes to meet legislative requirements
- Partner with Group on design and implementation of the learning exchange programmes
- Formulate effective strategies to strengthen the Bank’s talent pipeline and ensure succession
- Enhance and review the talent development framework and mechanisms in order to ensure robust leadership pipeline and talent pools
- Design, develop, and manage various leadership & talent development projects for succession planning and leadership development
- Source and work closely with external learning vendors and/or Universities to explore all aspects of learning resources and solution proactively
- Keep abreast with the latest leadership and change development trends and methodologies with various training organizations, consultants, tertiary institutions, etc
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, psychology, communications or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in Learning and Development / Human Resources / Talent Development
- Relevant qualifications in managing leadership, management training and culture change initiatives, interpreting and debriefing psychometric assessments are preferred
- Experience in designing and implementing any digital learning solutions will be an advantage
- Solid learning & development related experience in sizable organizations
- Excellent communication, presentation, proposal and report writing capability
- Strong sense of ownership and servicing mindset
- Excellent ability to work under pressure, work independently and meet tight deadlines Excellent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.