Human Resources Officer, Business Partner
Responsible for the management of the overall performance of Payment & Clearing Operations Division
- Responsible for the management of the overall performance of Payment & Clearing Operations Division to support the all business segments by ensuring best in class practices, controls, efficiencies and innovations are developed, enhanced and implemented.
- Oversee and manage all payment and clearing related projects
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to build a scalable and sustainable payment infrastructure
- Establish operating procedures to improve overall efficiencies in accordance with the Bank's strategy
- Supervise, schedule and prioritize tasks and responsibilities of payment and clearing services to meet workload and scheduling needs of the Division
- Ensure all outputs and deliverables meet the agreed SLA with Business Units
- Maintain effective control on all related areas to protect the Bank's interests and prevent operational risks
- Ensure adequate training is provided to staff when there is new system/product launch.
- Participate in new product and or system development initiatives
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in banking operations of which 8 years in managerial level
- Strong working knowledge of the banking operations functions, including a thorough understanding of payment and clearing business