Ensure the accuracy of financial reporting of the Bank and the compliance of regulatory requirements in the areas of auditing, banking and statistics returns.
- Drive and supervise all production activities for banking returns preparation and monitoring of regulatory compliance
- Monitor the affiliated companies and branches to get necessary MIS for combined or consolidated banking returns preparation
- Establish and implement operating procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Advice business units and management on matters of regulatory compliance for new products and investment decision making
- Maintain accurate banking returns and reports to HKMA or other local regulatory authorities and perform subsequent follow up
- Advise on the design of regulatory reporting system and streamline the workflow for banking returns reporting and develop proper internal control
- Liaise with auditors for audit on banking returns and related internal control system
- Develop and maintain procedure manual, guideline and policy
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines or a qualified accountant
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in management and financial accounting in banking industry
- Well versed HK accounting and PRC regulatory reporting standards in relation to banking returns
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, procedures and government regulations
- Strong knowledge in banking products
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good Command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.