Lead Employee Engagement Team in implement initiatives in employee engagement area.
- Be responsible for managing the bank-wide employee engagement plan and strategy
- Lead Employee Engagement Team in implement initiatives in employee engagement area through different channels including but not limited to staff activities, internal communications, employee recognition program and employee engagement survey
- Coordinate, take lead and provide support in various employee engagement activities, including but not limited to team building activities, star award and other staff engagement initiatives etc.
- Build the collaborative team effort and foster the team spirit by leading team building initiatives and ensure all activities are aligned with the Bank’s Core Values
- Work closely with vendors for designing & developing the employee engagement survey and prepare the necessary analysis for the survey result
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures for all staff activities
- Act as the overall coordinator for all staff engagement activities of The bank and work closely with internal liaison parties and external organizers for inter-bank / companies / group staff activities and make sure the smooth implementation for those activities
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in the banking industry
- Knowledge and experience in developing staff engagement & recognition activities in the Banking Industry
- A creative problem solver, effective communicator and collaborative team player
- Solid knowledge and understanding in programme management
- Superior organisation and time management skills with great attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.