Support the planning and implementation of the Agile Culture Transformation (ACT) project of the Bank
- Support the planning and implementation of the Agile Culture Transformation (ACT) project of the Bank
- Drive adoption of Agile culture and mindset across all levels and BU/SU in the organization in order to improve work efficiency and create better values to the business
- Design a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile which includes every stage of adoption, introduction of Agile and employee education etc.
- Work closely with Senior Management and Human Resources to define the ACT roadmap including outcomes, measures, behavioral standards, recognitions and rewards mechanism etc.
- To foster and promote cultures that practicing Agile, sustaining Agile culture / methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement
- Support education of employees at all levels on Agile principles, provide them with tools for applying these principles in their own work to enhance efficiency and outcomes
- Arrange training sessions and teach practical skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile culture and/or methodology
- Provide hands-on support to all employees, collaborate with people across widely varying levels and roles toward adoption of Agile culture to support the Banks strategic focuses
- Support the bank-wide process re-engineering project to streamline the key processes and develop actionable and practical solutions to enable behaviour shifts
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert on agile executive frameworks provide employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyze organizational, growth and answer enquiries
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices concerning agile methodologies and advance those best practices in the Bank
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration, Information Technology, Information Management or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ of experience in in managing, devising, implementing and evaluating complex organizational change programmes, culture transformation and organizational development projects
- Consulting experience in organizational development or Agile culture transformation will be an advantage
- Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas of organization development, particularly around change management and developing organizational culture
- Be assertive about adherence to Agile culture and mindset and its benefits, while demonstrate a strong business acumen and understanding of the challenges of business
- Great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities, and a capacity to inspire and motivate others
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex messages and teach new concepts
- Highly proficient in verbal and written English and Mandarin
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.