•Strengthen the ALM framework and ensure that proper controls are in place
• Develop and review policies and procedures relating to liquidity risk management
• In charge of the production of ALCO reporting package; prepare detailed analyses and commentary on significant movements of key balance sheet items
• Participate in the Bank-wide projects such as ICAAP, stress testing and RRP
• Collaborate with different stakeholders including the HKMA, business units and ALM teams of overseas branches and subsidiaries on various ALM issues
• Develop and enhance on an on-going basis Fund Transfer Pricing policy and framework to ensure a transparent, robust and effective FTP mechanism
• Provide coaching and guidance to subordinates as required
•Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or related disciplines, or a qualified accountant
• Holder of Certified Senior Treasury Management Professional (CSTMP) under the HKMA ECF on TM is preferred. Candidate with qualification of FRM or CFA would be an advantage
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in ALM and liquidity management in financial institution, with at least 3 years in managerial level
• Knowledge of ALM, liquidity management, treasury products and accounting principles
• Good understanding of Basel requirements, HKMA SPMs and Banking (Liquidity) Rules
• Strong computer skills, and knowledge of ALM system. database maintenance, SQL, VBA or equivalent will be an advantage
• Good analytical, communication, problem solving and presentation skills
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
•Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.