Provide advisory support to business units and to advise on risk management matters, for ensuring adherence and compliance with relevant statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
- Develop and review relevant bank-wide AML and Sanctions policies and guidelines to facilitate different business units and support units
- Advise business units and support units on AML and Sanctions issues and potential impact of regulatory trends and developments
- Provide daily advice regarding AML and Sanctions policy matters, supporting Business and Supporting Units in providing advice relating to relationships, transactions, and regulatory issues
- Manage regulatory updates, tracking and remediation on all relevant outstanding AML and Sanctions issues or findings
- Coordinate with the Third Line of Defense and also regulators/ external parties, and manage relevant examinations/reviews carried out by internal auditors and external parties
- Ensure AML and Sanctions matters are correctly managed and follow appropriate internal policies and guidelines
- Raise and maintain AML and Sanctions Compliance awareness among staff by providing them with relevant information, publications and training on compliance matters
- Degree holder preferably in Law, Accounting or business-related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years’ AML, Compliance, Legal or Audit experience preferably in a sizable financial institution and/or regulatory bodies.
- Holder of Certified AML Professional (CAMLP) under the HKMA ECF on AML/CFT is preferred.
- Good knowledge in banking laws, operations, products and services.
- Self-motivated, independent, pleasant personality with good communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels and to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.