Reporting directly to Type 9 RO / Investment Director, he/she is responsible for the fund operation duties.
- Knowledge and experience with trade process/settlement, corporation actions, performing fund accounting/valuation, investor services support to ensure operational process is smooth
- Handle the client account opening, the fund subscriptions and redemption
- Knowledgeable of the full cycle of middle/back office functions in fund house is preferred
- Assist in preparing, review and update various operations policies and procedures on regular basis
- Liaison with both internal (i.e. L&C, Investment, Product, Risk, Finance) and external partners (e.g. Fund Administrator, brokers, distributors, Custodian, Auditors) for ensuring the smoothness of fund launching and daily operations.
- Assist in fund internal reporting and year-end audit reporting.
- Responsible for setting up valuation system/establishment for existing products / operations flows
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Min 2 years of operations experience in Fund House with in-depth knowledge in fund accounting / fund administration
- Solid experience in private funds, Discretionary accounts is an advantage
- Able to work independently and detail oriented
- Familiar with MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Fund Operation Manager
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your current and expected salary by email.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
uSMART Securities is a new generation of Internet brokers in Hong Kong that provides investors with simple, professional and low-cost global investment services through technological innovation and artificial intelligence technology.
uSMART Securities (CE no. BJA907) is licensed under The Securities and Futures Ordinance (Chapter 571), and allowed to carry on Type 1, Type 4 and Type 9 regulated activities. We are committed to complying with Financial Services Compliance to safeguard investor asset and to provide excellent service. uSMART Securities' core management and financial technology team members come from world-renowned technology giants and well-known financial institutions, including Tencent, Alibaba, Microsoft, Yahoo, Uber, BNP Paribas, Swiss Bank, etc. uSMART Securities combines its leading artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to develop a new generation of mobile securities trading APP (uSMART) for investors, further optimizing the users’ experience of securities trading and help seek for better returns.